- Fixed a number of issues with saving files. The whole process should work much better now, and specifically DV exports should not crash the program
- Adjust start and end points (including for clip list clips) graphically by dragging markers on the timeline
- Added fast forward and rewind buttons
- Double click a clip in the clip list to play only that clip in the viewer
- Load a saved clip list back into the clip list
- Customize split file names even further with naming templates (available in SplitFuse Preferences)
- Splits and fuses now executed as background processes, so you can interact with the application while there is an export happening
- Cancel splits and fuses by pressing the new Cancel button
- Loading progress dialog appears when adding files to the fuse window
- New export formats: SplitFuse now lists all export formats provided by QuickTime. Formats that have been thoroughly tested are listed above the separator in the format list.
- New timeline display indicates split points and clips graphically. Click any split point to jump right to that point.
- Split start and end times: When splitting into equal segments, or into segments of equal time, you can specify start and end points for the split. For example, you can create 4 equal segments out of the section of your movie between 5 seconds in and 50 seconds in.
- Keyboard shortcuts for setting clips: Use the I and O keys to quickly set clips in the clip list. "I" sets the start point, "O" sets the end point and sets the clip in the clip list. These keys may be used while the movie is playing.
- Open splits in Fuse window: Now you can choose to open saved segments in the Fuse window to be fused together. Set clips in the clip list that you want to save, split, then open up in the fuse window and splice them back together. Easy movie editing!
- Improvements to clip list: Select and delete multiple clips in the clip list at one time, and use the delete key to remove clips.
- SplitFuse Documentation: A wiki is now available documenting how to use SplitFuse
Page was generated in 0.0304 seconds