SplitFuse: Opening And Playing A Movie
To open a movie that you want to split, you can either click Browse...
or drag and drop a video file onto the player area.
Once you have a movie open...
- Play it by clicking Play or by pressing the Space Bar
- Stop it by clicking Stop or by pressing the Space Bar
- Step forward one frame by pressing >
- Step backward one frame by pressing <
- Rewind to the front of the movie by pressing |<
- Advance to the end of the movie by pressing >|
Using the mouse, you can click and drag the position indicator to a specific part of the movie. Additionally, clicking any of the split points (shown below the timeline) will jump you directly to that point in the movie.