Framed is a Free Stop Motion Animation Tool
Framed is a quick and easy tool to create animations from a series of still pictures. You can use Framed to assemble stop-motion animations or create an impressive cinematic sequence by rapidly flipping through numerous images.
- Create sequences of any size with a virtually unlimited amount of images, and using any number of frames per second.
- Preview images by double-clicking them, and reorder them if need be.
What's new in version 1.3?
- Added an add files button so you can browse and add a folder of images
- Images can be sorted by clicking on the column headings on the images list. The order will be honored when the movie is made.
- Instead of stretching images to fit the movie size, Framed will now downsize them proportionally and place them on a background color of your choosing
- Pressing the delete key will now remove the selected frames from the movie
- Image previewer will now downsize large images to fit onto the screen
- You can now Select All (command-A) in the image list
Here's what people are saying about Framed...
"Wow! Does exactly what it says, and does it very quickly and well. EXACTLY what I've needed, and been looking for, for weeks! Couldn't fit my needs better. Not a ton of features, but doesn't need 'em. Highly recommended."
"Nice, does what it says. Loads my digicam JPGs quick and creates a slideshow."